Our handmade jewelry is often hand-antiqued and therefore does not have a protective coating. Each piece includes delicate components which contribute to their unique beauty.
- Be mindful of direct contact with personal care products.
- Excess light, heat, or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating, beads and crystals. Remove your VSA pieces before housecleaning activities, going to the gym, showering, bathing, or swimming.
- Plating will naturally darken or tarnish with wear over time, giving it your personal patina.
- Please store your pieces in their VSA pouch or other jewelry bag to help protect them.
- Many of our chains are delicate and should be stored separately from other items. Please note that all chains and assembled beaded items are meant to break under distress for your safety.
- For occasional cleaning, gently wipe the metal surface with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use treated cloths or jewelry cleaners as most are not formulated for costume jewelry and may damage the plating.
- Pieces that are Sterling Silver and stamped 925 may be cleaned with a silver cloth.