To request a repair, please complete the form below with ALL details listed:
- Contact name and phone number
- Proof of purchase (ex. order confirmation email or receipt)
- Image(s) of damaged item(s)
- Repairs must be visually assessed
- Clear photos and multiple angles will help expedite the process.
- Brief description of the requested repair.
Upon receipt of the above details, we will assess the repair and provide authorization along with return instructions.
Please note that repair authorization is issued on a case by case basis and may not be granted if damage is found to be caused by foregoing proper jewelry care, alteration, accident, etc.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for repair to be completed. Items returned without prior authorization will be returned at the customer’s expense.
For items purchased within the last year, quality issue repairs are free of charge. If your purchase is older than one year, there will be a fee of $35 for most items. For more extensive repairs, additional fees based on labor and cost of materials may apply.
All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
Repairs will not be made on items purchased from unauthorized sellers.