At VSA Designs, we’ve been inspired by the goddesses and deities that protect us and our mother earth. So we like to bring a bit of goddess into everything we do. We believe in treating everyone with dignity and respect —our staff, our community in Mexico, our suppliers, and you, our customers. We also believe in maintaining the traditions and crafts of the culture we’re blessed to be part of in Mexico.
We are a woman owned-and-operated business where people are encouraged to be themselves and be creative. We strive to develop people’s skills so that they can become leaders and their best selves. Our team works in a clean, light-filled environment with state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
What our values mean in real life is this:
- We make everything right here in our workshop – “taller”- in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
- We honor craftspeople’s skills.
- We offer good wages and benefits to everyone who works with us.
- We only work with people we trust.
- We consider the impact of every decision on people and the environment.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We are honest and transparent in our actions
- We have fun!
Every piece we sell is made by hand. Our Mexican craftspeople have a long tradition of making beautiful jewelry. Every bead, every stone has been placed there by someone who is proud of their jewelry-making heritage. Nothing we do is mass-produced. Every piece is unique, so that every one of our team can take pride in the beautiful pieces they create.