The Iconic Vintage Beads Choker becomes elevated in our Vintage Beads which are hand-blown with sterling silver centers. These luscious beads will have you drooling. There is no one color that can describe this bead. Each one is unique.
- Champagne & Emeralds puts you in a parlor with a tray of macaroons.
- Her Lavender Slippers were famously worn on her final walk.
- Versailles Topaz was a favorite of the King.
- Goya's Reds was the palette most envied.
- Antoinette's Blue was her most requested dress color.
- 8mm vintage glass beads
- Circa 1950's Germany
- Silver, gold, or gunmetal plated over bronze
- Hand-blown with sterling silver centers
- Length adjustable 12-14 inches (without medallion)
- Medallions are 1.5-2.5 inches (sold separately here)
- Care for with a clean dry cloth (no jewelry cleaner please).
- We pride ourselves on our customer service.
- Our secret? We believe in Angels.
- Handcrafted in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.