Skip to content
- Maintain the plating on our collection pieces by avoiding direct contact with personal care products such as lotions, perfumes and essential oils.
- Excess light, heat, or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating, beads and crystals. Remove your VSA pieces before housecleaning activities, going to the gym, or swimming.
- Plating will naturally darken or tarnish with wear over time. We are unable to repair discolored or tarnished items.
- Store your pieces in their VSA pouches to help protect them.
- For occasional cleaning, gently wipe the metal surface with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use treated cloths or jewelry cleaners as most are not formulated for costume jewelry and may damage the plating.
- Pieces that are silver and stamped 925 may be cleaned with a silver cloth.